Wednesday, August 27, 2008

web 2.0

I consider myself in the office a organized know where everything is kind of person. You have to be when your the boss right :) at least I know where everything is? right? Well I also try to keep things as less complicated and easy for my volunteers. Many of which do not use the internet. Here is my assignment to check out calendars, which at one time I was good about updating and as of today (promise) I am going to update. Then when it came to spreadsheets, I did my basic best. I went back to college and learned to do excel and I use this every month for our board meeting to tally up books and budget etc...
However-Web 2.0 has me slightly stumpt I went on a site to find many sources for faster web services. Akamai is a service provider and a very large organization. If I were to have a business I would want to use something like this. I am a very small fish and have books to weed, shelves to reorganize and loving my blog. Simple, easy and not so complicated. That is me outside of the office. :) Three dogs, two cats, fish, turtles, oh two children lol... I wonder if we could have a 2.0 system in our homes. One that cooks, cleans, and does dishes ??? LOL so many options out there, and did I mention I love Vermont's 23 things. It makes you think, explore, do and have fun on the web... Well I am off to update my calendar. Have a great week.

No comments: