Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wikis-another option

Wow have I come a long way since going back to college after 20 years. I thought a powerpoint was way cool. Then My Space which as my daughter put it "mom your too old for that! lol" to Facebook which my friends and I have actually been using. I have had a lot of fun with flickr yet my computer at the library uses MGI and I prefer photoshop I have a MAC E at home. Kodak is a very easy web accessible way to share photos. I will say going techno I had a love/hate for my digital. It took me many years to switch from my 35mm to digital but easy access is a great way to promote all sorts of programs via the web etc. I now like my digital and have found it extremely useful.



Now a Wiki comes into my life and whoa it's not Star Trek it is an option :) Often if I go to wikipedia I sometimes find that it is not as accurate as Ask.com or even google but for postings it can be quit easy. It can cost some money $5.00-$20.00 for posts. I like this blog it is free to post and is easy to work on.

No comments: